Minimum down payments are specific for each loan program. They vary from conventional loan programs to a standard for FHA loan programs. A Typical down payment will range from 3.5% to 5% of the purchase price of the home. Below is a list of minimum down payments for certain loan programs offered.
- Standard FHA loans require 3.5% down on all loan programs.
- HUD 100.00 down program. (purchasing a HUD repo)
- Utah Housing Zero down. (program and income restrictions apply)
- Standard Conventional loans require 5% down.
- USDA Rural Housing Zero down program (location and income restrictions apply)
- Investment properties 25%-30% down.
- Second Home properties require 10%-20% down.
- Veteran affairs does not require a down payment. Years of service will determine eligibility.
Down payments and loan programs subject to change without prior notice.
Down Payment Question(s)?
Down payments vary from one loan program to another. If you have a question about a down payment please submit your information and question below.